From 25 May 2018 the new European General Regulation for the protection of personal data (G.D.P.R.) has been operational, a Regulation that has standardized the privacy regulations in all European countries. The goal of the European Commission is to simplify the regulatory environment, guaranteeing all European citizens control over their personal data.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your rights?
- What are Cookies
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
a) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
b) Data provided voluntarily by the user
This is the personal data provided (such as name, surname, telephone number and email address) voluntarily by the user, also by filling in forms or requests for information. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information may be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are used to manage login and access to the site’s reserved functions. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (when the browser is closed they are deleted). The public part of the site remains normally usable.
- Analysis and performance cookies: these are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
No user profiling cookies are purposely acquired by this site.
No use is made of cookies to transmit information of a personal nature.
The site uses both technical, domain and session cookies. Session cookies are intended to transmit identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server, necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. Session cookies disappear when the browser is closed and the related associated data are deleted from the system.
Domain cookies are used:
– to recognize the registered user upon his return to the site, without having to log in again at each visit;
– To carry out anonymous statistical analysis on visits to pages containing articles.
The domain cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data.
The site uses systems for anonymous monitoring of site visits (Google Analytics) which cause the release of cookies. Furthermore, the site distributes content from third-party sites through various techniques that could cause the release of cookies.
How do we collect your data?
You provide most of the data we collect directly to our company. We collect data and process data when:
- You register on our website or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via any contact form or email.
- You use or view our website using cookies on your browser.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Send emails with special offers on other products and services that we think you might like.
- Obtain reports and statistics to understand how our website is used.
Without prejudice to the communications made in execution of legal obligations, the data may be communicated, as subjects authorized to process the data, to the subjects involved in the company (administrative, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of technical services third parties, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, banking institutions, credit card management companies, online payment platform management companies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner.
Personal data are not transferred to countries or organizations outside the EU.
How do we store your data?
Without prejudice to the fact that the navigation data does not persist for more than 30 days, the personal data collected for contractual purposes (e-commerce) will be kept for as long as necessary to carry out the activities related to the performance of the existing contractual relationship and its conclusion. , including a possible action / defense in court and, therefore indicatively for the eleven years following the conclusion of the relationship itself, in accordance with the time limits set by law for the conservation of documents for tax, administrative and legal purposes and the discipline of the extinguishing prescription of ex art. 2946 of the Italian Civil Code
Personal data processed exclusively on the basis of consent will be kept until the consent is revoked.
It is also specified that specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. In any case, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period than that indicated in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Our company wishes to send you information about our products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
If you have agreed to receive marketing emails, you can always opt out at a later time.
You have the right at any time to prevent our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or from providing your data to other members of our company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your rights?
Our company wishes to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
- The right of access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from our company. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request our company to correct any information that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete any information you deem incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request our company to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request our company to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our company processing of personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request our company to transfer the data we have collected to another company, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to answer you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Write to us at email@example.com